Oh.... busy bee weekend

on Monday, June 1, 2009

So saturday started out at 5:30 as I had to be at work at 6:00

I did very well eating healthy at work on saturday. I left work at 4:00 and headed to the scrapbooking store.

I am maid of honor is a wedding in August and am making the shower invites. It's alot of work but it will be well worth it in the end. I will show you pics of the process soon! It was quite the process.

I then went to wisconsin dells to check out some attractions that we might hit during the bacholorette!

I hit some stores and picked up some new shoes! I am excited about the new shoes.

We had someone quit at my second job so I picked up a shift on sunday as well. I know it was sooooo nice of me but let me tell you 3:30 a.m. came supa quick. After work at 12:00 I worked on invites again for about 6 hours. I know crazy right.

Today after work I went back to the scrap book store to pick up some more supplies I am hoping to finish them up today and tomorrow!


Some mango-black tea I got at Totally Tea when i was shopping on saturday!

Water my weekend saivior!


I love grapes on the road!!



You should all go check out Angela's blog she is having a giveaway and you should definately go check it out!!
See you soon with better photos tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment