extremes

on Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I have decided that my problem is that I work in extremes. I am either on track or competely off track!

When i get on track I tend to eat only " healthy" foods but not enough of them and I work out an 1-2 hours a day.

Which is not sustainable for me. I need to eat healthy but not eat only healthy foods. I need pasta and ice cream and pizza some too. I am all about a healthy life but a healthy life for me. I would love to eat as healthy as some of the bloggers out there now but this is definately something to work toward!

I am going to work on this healthy life with one step at a time! Today I worked out!!!!

This week I am going to work on
*working out
*drinking less pop at work
*watching portions


I started off me morning with a 5 minute devotional and headed off to make me some breakfast!!



I checked some bloggies and Furby the amazing wondercat joined me!

I had some yummlicious oatmeal. Totally hit the spot!!

*1/2 c. oatmeal

*1/2 c. milk

*brown sugar, raisins and coconut!



All mixed in!
Lunch consisted of some annie's mac and cheese and a piece of garlic
bread with a glass of water
And I may or may not of taken a spoon of frosting from the cupboard!

I am off to the bank and then work!!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean! I'm striving to maintain a healthy lifestyle but I'm starting to realize that that's going to HAVE to include things I enjoy as well. We can't deprive ourselves of foods that we love--it's all about moderation really or else we'll go crazy!

Anonymous said...

Your cat is too cute!

Mrs. LC said...

Life is all about moderation. :) I love that you start your day with a 5 minute devotional - what an awesome foundation for the rest of your day. :)

Post a Comment