Off we go...

on Saturday, May 23, 2009

I woke up this morning at 6:00! Are you kidding me!! I can't even sleep in on the weekend!!
Since I was up so early I decided to make pancakes. Here they are with some fruit salad and some syrup!



For snack/lunch. I have been snacking all day. I had an apple and strawberries with some Almond butter.






So delicious. I totally stole this idea from Polly. Love her site, She lifts me up and you get to see good eats and yoga too. It doesn't get better than that!



I also worked out for the 1st time in what seems like forever it felt sooooo good!
I did level 2 of 30 day shred . It kicked my butt.
duration: 25 minutes.
In zone: 21 minutes.
max:166
Kcal:209
I downloaded some 20 minute yoga from yogadownload.
I also downloaded some of Jillian Michael's podcasts. They are an awesome thing to listen to on long car rides. Since we have 4 hours to my in-laws and 4 hours back!
I'm off for some packing and have a great looooong weekend! I will see you on tuesday!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment