and i'm back!!

on Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It was a wonderful weekend. Super busy and FUN!!


here is the recap:

Saturday: Go to in laws to pick up camping equipment at 10:30 went to pick up ATV's at 2 different locations and got to campsite around 1:00 a.m. Setup tent at 1:30 a.m. and sat around the campfire trying to warm up.

Sunday: Woke up around 8:30 . Had a yummy breakfast of eggs and bacon.

headed off to go four wheeling with hubby, sis-in-law, and a friend. We were fourwheeling for roughly 6ish hours. I had never been on a trail with a fourwheeler before and was very skeptical but it was a TON of FUN!! I wish I had taken a camera because we had alot of fun in some mud pits. I don't usually like that kind of thing so I was extremely suprised with how much fun I had.

We went back to the campsite and a few drinks and sat around the campfire!!

Monday we packed up and washed downt he atv's and headed home.

We got back home around 8 ish.

On Tuesday, I headed to work like normal. Got off work around 3:30 and headed to a freelance job. I then was a crazy awesome sister and drove 1.5 hours to see my brother graduate from 8th grade!! I know crazy awesome right!!

I got home around 11 p.m. and crashed immediately!

I woke up this morning and I had a review from my job. It went wonderful so YEAH for that!

I don't have many food pics but I did have some yummy eats over the weekend although not all that healthy!

Here is what I have. I was not a good blogger so sorry!





Yummy panini!
I ate it on the way to the brothers graduation!
Yummy snack this afternoon!





Have a great day!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment