nummers

on Saturday, May 16, 2009

oh, it's going to be a busy weekend!



My Hubby found my camera so I will have a pic today !!!



I woke up around 8 this morning ( I love my bed :)



I caught up on some blogs and finished some homework for my class.

Now I am off to run some errands and hubby will be making the 4 hour drive to see his family this afternoon. I will be busy busy busy and have not internet access so you will not see me til monday!



I need to run to the library to pick up a good book before I head off to the long ride. I also need to download some jillian podcasts and some good music on my MP3 player. The hubby always falls asleep on me because he has to get up SUPA early on saturday mornings like 12:30 am but I think he was late this morning. OOPS!



I had my first bowl of oats since the sickness and it was sooooooo good. Not as filling as I would have liked but oh well. It hit the spot!!





In the bowl:

a tad bit more than 1/2 cup of oats

1/2 cup milk

1/2 cup water

a few raisins and 1tsp of brown sugar!

Have a great weekend lovlies!


1 comments:

Erin said...

Hey lady,
Scoot your behind over to my blog cuz you're 1 of our 10 Giveaway winners!

Post a Comment