Spring Break Week!!

on Tuesday, April 14, 2009

So It's Spring Break Week!!! Who knew it would be so crazy!! As the true workaholic I am. I am working a full 40 hour week at my parttime job since I am not working with the kiddows this week. It has been really difficult trying to stay on track while working at my other job. My 2nd job has pop that is available all the time and we don't have much time for breaks. I am trying but it is difficult!!

On the good news front I am still working out. This weekend I celebrated Eater and My birthday with the fam. I got thes from the fam!! Love it. I worked out using it yesterday and was sore today!!!




For breakfast I had Oatmeal!! I was really suprised that I liked it. I don't normally enjoy instant oatmeal but today I tried Kashi Go Lean Cluster Oatmeal and really enjoyed it!! I topped it with raisins and coconut!!



Lastly, I had some natural applesauce!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment