It's raining, it's pouring

on Saturday, April 25, 2009

Unfortunately, I'm not snoring!

Today has been a lazy day. I have had a few productive happenings today.

First thing this morning I made some flax and whole grain pancakes with syrup and milk on the side!


I had a pear for a snack ( no pic from today so I used one from earlier this week)

For lunch I had a bowl of quaker squares!! YUM!!!

This is one of the productive things I did today. I formatted my new blog!! Yeah!! I'm excited about my new changes and am finally satisfied with my blog.
My Kitty Cat ( Furby) did not like all the attention I was giving the computer so he made himself comfy in front of the screen so I could not ignore him. (((( Kitties))))



I was woke up with a bad phone call this morning. My Hubby's grandma was being rushed to the hospital because she had chest pain. DH was at work and they could not get ahold of him. I finally did but he could not leave work. Fortunately they found the problem and did surgery ( using the balloon) Not sure exactly thename it's not open heart but anyway. She is doing well and we are headed up there to see her soon. She will be released tomorrow if all is well! SCARY!!!!
Lastly, My heart goes out to Jenna and her family during this tough time. I have been thinking and praying for you all day.

1 comments:

Erin said...

Do you have a recipe for those pancakes?!

Post a Comment