AHHH! WORK!!!

on Monday, April 20, 2009

It feels so good to be back at my normal job today. I had spring break last week and even though I needed a break from the kiddos it felt great that we were back into the normal groove. This morning I didn't wake up for a workout but I did get up with enough time to sit down and have a meal and read out of my devotional. My life has been so hectic lately that I need to start to do some things for myself and this is one of the things I want to do is to do a little relaxation in the morning to get my mind in the right place for the rest of the day!!

here is my food recap!
O.k. This one is backwards. OOPS!



This is my lunch. I actually didn't hae any of the celery but had a p.b. sandwich and applesauce.

I was a bottomless pit during snack I had a pear

A nuts and granola snack pack


Some celery and PB

and not pictured a dove chocolate

For Brekkie

I had a package and a half of instant oatmeal with raisins and oatmeal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment