Starting over....

on Sunday, March 22, 2009

It has been quite the rollercoaster in the last few months. We tried to buy a house and it ended up falling through . We are now back to square 1 and are looking at houses to buy, duplexs to buy, land to buy and possibly building! It's extremely frustrating but hey, what are you going to do!!

So my new goal is to focus on me. I have not been doing this AT ALL!!!! Throughout this home buying experience I completely put myself on the back burner and have let myself go! I know I deserve better and am going to focus on doing so!

As of right now I am headed off to church to get my spiritual life on track ( I actually have not missed a week of church. This is one place a girl can't afford to lose!!)

I will back to tell you about my day later!!

1 comments:

Erin said...

Sounds like a great goal!

Post a Comment