My first picture post :)

on Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hello,


I started off my day by having to head to a different school district than I normally am at so instead of a 20 minute drive Ihad a 55 minute drive. But the day went well and I enjoyed myself at the different school district and it's always good to see how others in you job run things!

So here is my food summary!

Breakfast:

I started my day off with Ezekial cinnamon raisin bread 2 pieces with 1tbsp of I can't believe it's not butter!

Snack:

2 pieces of string cheese
1 pear

Lunch:

Sandwich w/ turkey breast, lettuce!
Carrots and celery
60 calorie light pudding cup

Dinner:

I was craving some breakfast!!!

So I decided to have 1 light english muffinwith 2 fried eggs and sprinkled shredded melty cheese on top!!!

I also had a side of sliced apples and a 8 oz of skim milk!

My husband also brought home a scoop of my favorite ice cream from my favorite little ice cream shop in town soo I had to eat it !!


MMMMM! Peanut Butter Ice cream!!

Well, That's it for today! I 'm off to watch The Biggest Loser and the Inauguration Ball!!

1 comments:

Maggie M. said...

i love breakfast for dinner :)

Post a Comment