I didn't just fall of the wagon it ran over me!

on Monday, July 13, 2009

I just can't seem to get motivated about anything lately. Cleaning the house, cooking,all of it! Forget about eating helathy and exercising !

I want to get out of my little slump! starting tomorrow!

Tomorrow morning I will:
* read my bible ( I find that this grounds me the best)
* exercise
* make myself a green monster
* pack my lunch for work
*clean up my house( not a lot just a little)

small steps right. I did clean up my house a little over the weekend and it helped alot.

I'm not sure what my problem is but I am going to get out of it
and start blogging too to help me stay accountable!

I CAN DO THIS!!

On a happy note one of my favorite blogs is having a amazing meal giveaway! Go over to Angela's blog to check it ou!!

See you tomorrow!! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment