Toooo hot to handle..... or maybe to burnt!

on Sunday, June 28, 2009

I finally got my camera back!! WOOOT so back to regular blogging for me. This weekend I had a the bacholorette party for the wedding that I am maid of honor in august! It was so much fun! We hit the bars on friday night and then saturday we hung out at the pool for the majority of the day. This morning we hung out at the pool for about 2 hours and I got FRIED!!!! Not good. I used SPF 55 too! It's totally unfair! Yesterday we stayed out for about 3-4 hours and I was fine absolutely fine! 2 hours today and I am fried! URG! I just took a super hot bath to let some of the toxins out and have used a ton of aloe! Hopefully it goes away fast because I am working 60 hours this week! YUCK!

Here is the damage: The pics do not do it justice at all!




In the next one you can see the line across my chest where all of sudden I am not burnt anymore! It's so weird!






Off to clean up the house and fold clothes, make lunches for the week and hit the sack!

0 comments:

Post a Comment