back at it again!

on Sunday, May 3, 2009

So I started my online class at UIU! My computer would not let me into the class, Which is quite frustrating!!! I finally did get in on friday afternoon but I had a dinner date with some of my ladies from highschool! We had a blast and enjoyed a few cocktails and some pizza!




I got home about 10:45 and had to be up at 3:30 to go to work! ACK!!!!!




After work I was exhausted. I messed some with my class went to call my grandma to with her a happy birthday and I fell asleep before I even called her! AHHHHH!




I woke up around 9 and called grandma! I'm glad she was still up!




I crashed again and didn't get up until 9:55 and church starts at 10:00 I must have been super tired!! I did make it to church about 10 minutes late but I made it!!




The pastor gave an awesome sermon about making sure your head is in the game. How during basketball or baseball season we can give 3 hours to watch a game but we can't get to church on time ( oops, maybe he was talking to me :( or volunteer our time to help others. SO TRUE!! I really want to work on this on a personal level!




After church. I stopped at a local restraunt and got a salad w/ mixed greens apples, craisins, blue cheese, and I can't remember right now but it was YUMMO!!! My kitty was enjoying the smells as well :)






After that, I settled into my computer. After 9 weeks off at school, I'm a little ok. alot rusty at writing papers. I just couldn't get into the groove. I did finish my assignment for monday and also looked up one of two articles I want to review for wednesday. It's going to be a long week with writing papers but it will get done. I am going to get my stuff situated for work tomorrow and head off to bed early to read some of the good stuff Aka my devotional!




See you tomorrow!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment