Happy Earth Day!!

on Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hello All!! I worked out this morning. I am SO SORE!!!! I can't even stand it!!! Everytime I move I think about my butt shrinking a little more. At least I'm hoping!!

Todays summary :
Calories burned:314
Highest HR:183
lowest HR:72( When I started)
Time: 46 minutes


Today's Eats!!

Brekkie was delish this morning!!

Ingrediants were:
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 C. fat free milk
1/2 C. Water
a sprinkle of coconut
a little bit of raisins and coconut





My snacks this morning included this plus a cookie ( No pics)
I only ate half of the veggie bag I at the rest at lunch!



Lunch was a pb and jelly sandwich and the other half of the veggie bag. Iwas full so I didn't eat the Chobani and granola!

I have drank SO MUCH WATER today I think I'm at 140 oz. or so!!














0 comments:

Post a Comment